Thursday, June 17, 2010

REM

Description
In this project we had to read My Ishmael.We were reading this book for about a month or so and then Charlotte had given us a sheet of paper that three categories and in each category had a list of ideas of what you could do to represent the book . The point was tomake a project so that we could express our ideas in a fun creative way.

Process
First I had to read the book My Ishmael. Then I was going through the list that Charlotte had given us to read and choose one or more of the items on the lists. I had chosen the Illustrator. For the illustrator we had to do a piece of artwork that represented a chapter in the book or the main idea of the book overall. I had drew Julie sitting down in a chair , a thinking bubble was coming out of head like if Ishmael had already told her about something and she had to think about so she could understand it herself instead of someone else explaining it to her. inside the thinking bubble i had also painted men on steps and on each steps the mean change . i put that because it mean t the evolving philosophy of our race.

Reflection
This was a project that I had liked a lot because i got to choose the piece that i wanted to do and it gave me freedom to express what I wanted to do for a change because usually I have to write an essay about why did i like the book what questions do i still have etc. I hope that i get to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment