Monday, November 9, 2009

HERO PROJECT REFLECTiON


I think that someone becomes a hero by just being there for you and being a big part of your life.


The Hero In My Eyes project was a project about writing a story of a specific moment of a person. The person who you are writing about is about a person that is alive and is part of your life and when they had became a hero to you in your eyes.


The process of this project for me was very difficult because i was very behind because i had gotten sick then i had started the project very late than others and then i would not have turned in my drafts so i was way behind than others.


I learned that in order for someone to be a hero they don't have to be like superman or batman they just have to be a hero in your own eyes. the challenges that I encountered was finding and choosing a specific moment of when my brother had become my hero. I think I would keep my moment because I thought it was a powerful and emotional moment. I think this will help me later because maybe in the future i will asked the same question and I will already know the answer.



I think I would have chosen wonder, because I would think that someone would come up to me and ask me why? , why my brother ? why was this day so inspiring to you ?


My Hero Character Sketch :
http://jocelynleon.blogspot.com/2009/11/hero-in-my-eyes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment