Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking These Ideas Out !

 has struck you ?
A lot of things have stuck me in the readings of My Ishmael and the Food Inc documentary. In the Food Inc documentary i was shocked about everything. The documentary was showing us things that we actually needed to know about what we were eating in our everyday life. The thing that most struck me in this video was when a mother went to court because her child died from eating meat. In the book My Ishmael is when Ishmael talks about how we live because it is the truth that he is mentioning in the book.

Do you agree or Disagree with the concepts ? why or why not ?
I agree with everything because we do have a right to know what we are eating and we also have the right to eat the better quality. i agree with everything that Ishmael talk about because we do live very poorly and don't make the right decisions at some points.

How can you apply them to the real world ?
Well you can do many things but i think that the first thing that we should is do is make better food choices for ourselves. It will be the same concept for My Ishmael but instead we need to make better lifestyle choice for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. It was a really powerful documentary and liked how you tied My Ishmael and food Inc together. I also agree that we have to make better lifestyle choices. Good job!


    -Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn, I agree with this because you put together Food Inc and My Ishmael and you made it look like you really put a lot of effort.

    By:) JaWeD MoWaLeS

    ReplyDelete